11.17.2011

FACEBOOK: Are you missing out on great deals? Freebies? Coupons? and more from So Cal Coupon Mommy!


Are you missing So Cal Coupon Mommy posts in your Facebook Feed?

If you are here is how you can fix it so you do see the posts I make. I know it’ s a lot more convenient to see them there then to have to come here.

  • Click on the “News Feed” tab as pictured to your left.

  • Then click on “Sort” in the top right side of the page as pictured below. Sort Facebook News Feed
Recent Stories on Facebook
  • Last, click on “Recent Stories First” as pictured.

Everything should be fixed and you should now see So Cal Coupon Mommy's posts as well as any other posts from the pages and friends you follow!

I am really missing my readers comments and interaction on Facebook, so I really hope this helps!

Really hope to hear from you and see you on Facebook!


(Thanks for sharing, Hip 2 Save!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment